We let you pay in 4, so you can shop more!
Use Quadpay to easily split payments up into four payments over six-weeks, without paying any interest. After shopping online, select Quadpay at checkout where offered or create an account on its website and get an instant approval decision.
How does Quadpay work?
Using Quadpay is as simple as 1-2-3.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose the Quadpay option when you check out.
- Link an existing debit or credit card to your Quadpay account.
- Quadpay will automatically split your payments into four equal chunks and deduct them from your selected card on schedule.
Quadpay uses advanced algorithms to provide you with an approval decision within just a few minutes. You just have to enter a few pieces of information and let Quadpay take care of the rest. If approved, you’ll pay only the first 25% of your purchase amount. The other 75% will be divided equally and paid over the next six weeks.
Features of shopping with Quadpay
- No extra costs. Quadpay costs nothing to use, and you’ll have no interest charges as long as you pay on time.
- Automatic deductions. Each payment is automatically deducted from your chosen card, so you can be worry-free about manually paying.
- Get instant approval. It’ll only take a few moments to enter your information and receive an approval decision. Do this right at checkout or ahead of time on Quadpay’s website.
- No hard credit checks. Quadpay only requires your mobile phone number, date of birth and credit or debit card number. It never pulls a hard credit check, so your credit score won’t be affected as long as you make your payments on time.
- Reminders. You’ll receive text and email notifications before payment is about to process.
- Easily manage your account. Sign in to see upcoming payments, orders and account information all in one place.
- Earn credit card points and rewards. You’ll still earn points and rewards when you link your credit card with your Quadpay account.
- Pay early. You can pay installments ahead of time or pay multiple installments at once, at no extra cost.
- Returns and refunds. Still, make returns like you normally would and get refunded for what you’ve already paid.
How much does Quadpay cost?
Quadpay is a free service that never charges any hidden fees or interest. The only time you’ll pay a fee is if you miss a payment. You’ll be charged $7 for the first day that payment goes unpaid, and an additional $7 if your payment is a full seven days late. If you think you can’t make a payment by its due date, contact Quadpay ahead of time and explain the situation. In some cases, customer service may be able to move your payment date. But there’s no guarantee.
Is Quadpay safe?
How to sign up for Quadpay?
To sign up, all you have to do is select the Quadpay option at checkout or create an account on its website. You’ll just need to provide your date of birth, a mobile number, and a debit or credit card. You’ll also have to meet these basic requirements:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract (19 in the state of Alabama)
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number
- Have a US credit or debit card